HOME | NEWS |GROUP NEWS
New energy classification and processing process
1. Common lithium ore types
1) Spodumene, mainly contain lithium native ore, ore Mohs hardness 6 (limestone is 3-3.5, quartz is 7), density is 2.7-2.9T/m3, the quality is mainly dependent on lithium oxide content, generally 1-6 1-6 %;
2) Lepidolite, mica mineral, another major category of lithium mineral, low hardness, low density, lithium oxide content is generally lower than that of spodumene;
3) Salt lake lithium, the source is mainly the lake with high salinity, no need to break.
2. Crushing process
1) Spodumene: According to the hard rock crushing process, the crushing finished products are generally 5-40mm. Combined with the customer requirements of different designs, two or three stages of crushing, crushing finished product with high-quality (4-5%) can be directly in metallurgical process production to produce lithium carbonate or lithium hydroxide, the granularity of the finished product is generally about 20-40mm; the low-grade product is generally required into ball mill for grinding, and the particle size of the finished product is generally about 5-20mm;
2) Lepidulite: From the perspective of hardness, it is a soft rock. The small output can be considered in accordance with the crushing process of the soft rock; however, it is necessary to enter the metallurgical process later. From the perspective of stable operation, the customer will also require the use of cone crusher according to the hard rock crushing process; The finished products are generally thinner. It is also the main raw material for the production of lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide.
3. Processing process
1) Spodumene: The process that may be used in the mineral selection is flotation, re -election, etc., and the high grade product can be directly entered into the subsequent smelting process to produce lithium carbonate;
crushing will use ball mill
2) Lepidulite: Generally does not consider the mineral selection (non -absolute, a small amount will be considered), and the chemical composition of lepidulite is complicated. Many times the smelting process is directly used to produce lithium carbonate.
SMP modular crushing production line2023-03-30
Introduction of Modular Production Line2023-03-25
Advantages of jaw crusher in sand and gravel crushing production line2023-03-24
The advantage of the 200 tph large tower-type sand making machine2023-03-15
Complete diatomaceous earth grinding plant2023-03-31
80-400 mesh lepidolite grinding mill production line2023-03-27
How to configure marble crushing equipment?2023-03-24
The Differences Between Ball Mill and Vertical Mill2023-03-03
Copyright © 2004-2015 by Fighter Corporation All rights reserved
Tel: 0086-13525565831 E-mail:email@example.com