HOME | NEWS |GROUP NEWS
New energy classification and processing process
1. Common lithium ore types
1) Spodumene, mainly contain lithium native ore, ore Mohs hardness 6 (limestone is 3-3.5, quartz is 7), density is 2.7-2.9T/m3, the quality is mainly dependent on lithium oxide content, generally 1-6 1-6 %;
2) Lepidolite, mica mineral, another major category of lithium mineral, low hardness, low density, lithium oxide content is generally lower than that of spodumene;
3) Salt lake lithium, the source is mainly the lake with high salinity, no need to break.
2. Crushing process
1) Spodumene: According to the hard rock crushing process, the crushing finished products are generally 5-40mm. Combined with the customer requirements of different designs, two or three stages of crushing, crushing finished product with high-quality (4-5%) can be directly in metallurgical process production to produce lithium carbonate or lithium hydroxide, the granularity of the finished product is generally about 20-40mm; the low-grade product is generally required into ball mill for grinding, and the particle size of the finished product is generally about 5-20mm;
2) Lepidulite: From the perspective of hardness, it is a soft rock. The small output can be considered in accordance with the crushing process of the soft rock; however, it is necessary to enter the metallurgical process later. From the perspective of stable operation, the customer will also require the use of cone crusher according to the hard rock crushing process; The finished products are generally thinner. It is also the main raw material for the production of lithium carbonate and lithium hydroxide.
3. Processing process
1) Spodumene: The process that may be used in the mineral selection is flotation, re -election, etc., and the high grade product can be directly entered into the subsequent smelting process to produce lithium carbonate;
crushing will use ball mill
2) Lepidulite: Generally does not consider the mineral selection (non -absolute, a small amount will be considered), and the chemical composition of lepidulite is complicated. Many times the smelting process is directly used to produce lithium carbonate.
What kind of crusher is used for basalt crushing and sand making?2023-09-24
Sand and gravel crusher2023-09-22
Elevate Your Road Construction Projects with Our Cutting-Edge Grinding Mills2023-09-08
300-500 t/h pebbles and gravel crushing process2023-08-30
200 tons per hour iron ore crushing processing equipment2023-09-24
600 mesh carbon black grinding machine2023-08-27
Barite powder making process and barite grinding mill recommendation2023-08-17
Calcite Grinding And Using2023-08-16