HOME | NEWS |GROUP NEWS
325-2500 mesh barite grinding mill
The chemical composition of barite is BaSO4, and the crystal belongs to the orthorhombic sulphate mineral. The Mohs hardness is 3-3.5, and the specific gravity is 4.0-4.6.
Uses of barite:
(1) Drilling mud weighting agent: the barite used for drilling mud generally has a fineness of 325 mesh or more. If the fineness of barite is not enough, precipitation is likely to occur.
(2) Lithopone pigment: The barite for making lithopone requires a BaSO4 content of greater than 95%, and should not contain visible colored impurities.
(3) Barite for filler industry: In the paint industry, barite powder filler can increase the thickness, strength and durability of the paint film.
(4) Anti-ray cement, mortar and concrete: barite is used to absorb X-rays, and barite is used to make barium cement, barite mortar and barite concrete.
(5) Road construction: The mixture of rubber and asphalt containing about 10% barite has been successfully used in parking lots and is a durable paving material.
The fineness of barite powder is usually required to be between 325 mesh and 1800 mesh. TGM Series Suspension Mill, MW Series Micro Powder Mill are the main models of Fighter. Especially MW Series Micro Powder Mill can process barite ore from raw ore less than 25 cm into powder of 325 mesh-2500 through the assembly line, ensuring that the index of the finished product meets the powder quality requirements.
The dolomite crusher2023-02-08
Coal gangue vertical mill2023-01-16
The advantages of Fighter’s impact crusher2022-12-30
How to choose coarse crushing equipment in the sand and gravel crushing production line?2022-12-23
100 tons per hour dry sand production line2023-01-13
What equipment is needed for the pebble sand production line?
Comparison of crushing effects by different crushing methods
What equipment is suitable for processing in the refractory material industry?2023-01-12