HOME | NEWS |GROUP NEWS
The factors influencing the effect of vertical shaft impact crusher to produce mechanism sand
1. The influence of material moisture content
When the water content of the material is within a certain range, it can play an important role in dust removal. But when the water content is high, the sand production will be reduced. After testing and analysis:
(1) When the moisture content of the material is controlled at ≤ 2%, the dust pollution is serious, and dust removal facilities must be adopted.
(2) When the water content of the material is controlled at >5%, the sand production rate is significantly reduced. And with the increase of water content, the output drops sharply. When the water content reaches 9-11%, the sand production rate is almost zero.
The increase in water content and the decrease in sand production rate are mainly due to the fact that a layer of stone powder cushion is formed on the surface of the anvil (or material cushion) in the crushing cavity, which occurs “Carpet” effect when the material collides with the anvil (or material cushion), thereby reducing the crushing effect.
(3) When the water content of the material is controlled at 2 to 5%, the crushing effect of the material is better.
(4) When the water content of the material is >11%, wet production should be used, but the sand production is lower than that of the semi-dry method.
2. The influence of feed rate on sand output
When the feed rate is small, the sand production rate increases with the increase in the feed rate; the sand production rate decreases.
When the feed rate reaches a certain amount, the sand production reaches a larger value.
When the feed rate exceeds a certain value, the sand production rate does not increase much, on the contrary, the sand production rate decreases more. The reason is that the stone flow in the crushing cavity is relatively large, and most of the stones thrown by the rotor hit the stone flow instead of hitting the anvil.
3. The influence of sand powder content and particle size modulus
(1) In the case of the same material particle size, water content and the same speed of the crusher rotor (ie linear speed), the feed rate (throughput) increases, the stone powder content in the finished sand decreases, and the sand particle size modulus increases. When the feed rate reaches a certain value, it is basically stable.
(2) When the water content and feed rate of the material are stable, and the speed of the crusher rotor (ie linear speed) is the same, the particle size (≤60mm) of the material increases, the stone powder content increases, and the particle size modulus decreases.
(3) Under the same material particle size, moisture content and feed rate, as the speed of the crusher’s rotor (ie linear speed) increases, the content of stone powder in the sand increases and the particle size modulus decreases.
If we can avoid these factors that affect the sand making effect in production, the sand making effect of the vertical shaft impact crusher will be brought to an ideal level.
Fighter’s professional equipment helps national infrastructure projects2023-05-22
High capacity limestone grinding mill equipment2023-04-24
NK mobile crusher2023-04-14
SMP modular crushing production line2023-03-30
Limestone Grinding Machines2023-05-12
Manganese ore powder grinding equipment helps the lithium-ion battery industry2023-04-27
200 mesh bentonite powder grinding line for feed and paper making industry2023-04-17
How to improve the quality of basalt sand making?2023-04-13
Copyright © 2004-2015 by Fighter Corporation All rights reserved
Tel: 0086-13525565831 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org